FS: AEM Digital Gauges

Status
Not open for further replies.

magnumP5

:
'86 RX-7 Base, '79 RX-7 GS
I've decided to sell my AEM gauges. I have the UEGO wideband air/fuel ratio, oil pressure and oil temperature gauges. The wideband was purchased new in Dec. '06/Jan. '07. I still have everything included in the original kit except the white Lambda face and the O2 sensor bung (for obvious reasons). The other two were purchased new in July/Aug. '08. The oil pressure gauge includes everything from the original kit. The oil temperature gauge has everything except the white Trans Temp face because for some reason AEM sent me two white Oil Temp faces. I had to extend the sensor wires for both oil gauges approx. 5 inches because they were not long enough to reach from the sandwich plate to the a-pillar pod. The wires were cut and soldered properly and covered with electrical tape (I didn't have shrinkwrap and a butane torch). All the gauges were removed from my Protege5 when I sold it in June '09.

Looks like AEM has SIGNIFICANTLY lowered the prices for their digital gauges. Wideband and oil pressure are ~$200 new and the oil temperature is ~$150 new (I paid MUCH more than this).

I'm looking to get $150 each for the wideband and oil pressure gauges and $100 for the oil temperature gauge but I am willing to negotiate a REASONABLE price.

I will also consider cash+trades for Prosport Premium Oil Pressure and Temperature gauges.

Wideband pictures:

Last edited:

thanks for fixing that because I was getting a lil confused
You guys didn't give me enough time to post everything and proof-read (protest)
I'm interested in the uego wideband but is it possible to buy the o2 bung?
You should be able to easily get one at any exhaust shop but it'll likely be mild steel. You can get stainless steel versions online, I'm sure, just make sure you get it TIG welded to a stainless steel exhaust only.

Do you need a sandwich plate for the oil pressure gauge or how does that work?
No, you don't but that's certainly the easiest route. Before adding the turbo, I had my old oil pressure gauge (Autometer) tee'd into the stock oil pressure sending unit. After the turbo I was putting too much strain on that location with the oil feed and pressure sensor and I didn't want to add another (for the oil temperature) so I picked up a sandwich plate that had 4 ports.

Is taping into the stock pressure sending unit as reliable of a measurement of pressure compared to a sandwich plate?

Is taping into the stock pressure sending unit as reliable of a measurement of pressure compared to a sandwich plate?
You wouldn't be tapping the sensor per se. I originally added a tee between the block and the sender (just make sure you get the proper threading!). I've heard arguments for both ways. If you aren't running a turbo feed line I would say tee'ing into the stock sending location is probably best. I had gauges in both locations and I didn't notice a large difference in reading.

Wow, I really figured these would sell quickly. Bump for some of the most accurate gauges you can get!

Lowered prices a bit - I want these gone (but will not give them away).

Bump for some VERY accurate gauges!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back