FS: 1992 Familia (323) GT-R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazda GT-R

:
1992 Mazda Familia GT-R
Unfortunately I have to put my favorite car up for sale. Fortunately it's for positive reasons (marriage, house, etc) but it's going to be hard to see my baby go to a new home. This is easily my favorite car I've ever owned.

Originally imported myself from Japan, means that I am it's first owner in Canada. I've babied it and kept it stored underground except for sunny days and the occasional snow day!

One of approx 2500 made, originally built for Mazda to compete in rally racing in the WRC events, this beautiful example of a Mazda Familia Gt-R (323) has only 68,000 kms!!! As far as I know, this is the only GT-R in B.C. at this time. Because this rare car is based on a various standard Mazda parts, most parts are easily found at any auto parts store. Few people know what this car is, but it truly has a cult following with those who do. (kinda like the Nissan Pulsar GTi-R) There is nothing like seeing a Porsche owner's face after being overtaken on a mountain pass in what looks like a Mazda 323! It's priceless! I can't think of any car that is more of a sleeper than this straight from the factory.

The Good:

220 turbo charged horsepower with AWD and a factory Viscous LSD!!!
4 Wheel ABS
AC (still blows cold)
Power windows
Eco-mode boost controller
Power sunroof
Factory Sway Bar
Power mirrors
Factory Fog Lights
Factory Body kit and spoiler
Hella HID lights
BC Racing Adjustable Coilovers
Catback 2.5" stainless steel exhaust
HKS Mushroom Filter upgrade
Alpine stereo (mp3,cd,usb)
Compustar alarm with power locks
Super sticky Yokohama tires on factory 15" alloys
Engine, transmission, differential oil all changed to top of the line synthetics
ZERO RUST ANYWHERE!!!

The Bad:

Drivers seat has a tear in it. I will have it repaired for the new owner or will reimburse for the cost of repair.
The paint is 19 years old... it's still all there but could use a good polish

The Bonus!

All the parts I've collected with the intention of putting on will go with the car, which include:
Dual stage boost controller
HKS SSQV Blow off valve
Autometer Boost Gauge
HKS Turbo timer
17" Nitto Neogen tires on FRD rims or 15" snowies on steel rims
JDM Spec headlights and turn signals
Any other parts that I've forgotten

Own a peice of history. This car is a must for any Mazda, rally, autocross or rhd enthusiast.

Asking $8975

No tire kickers, test pilots, low ballers or time wasters. If you know what this car is and what it's capable of, bring a small deposit and we'll take it for a spin. You will not be disappointed.

side 15sforum-.JPGodoforum.JPGfrontscenic-.JPGengineforum-.JPGinterioforum-.JPG

Can you post photos of the car with complete signage per our rules? The sign should include your userID (which you got), the date, and mazdas247.com.

omg you were just talking yesterday about how you were happy that you only had to put money in the probe and now i see you looking at this lol

Can you post photos of the car with complete signage per our rules? The sign should include your userID (which you got), the date, and mazdas247.com.
Any response to this request? Without proper photos the thread will need to be locked.

omg you were just talking yesterday about how you were happy that you only had to put money in the probe and now i see you looking at this lol

It's a sickness I think. I am always cruising the cars for sale section. I won't be buying anything anytime soon, but it's always fun to look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back