Fresh Sweet Donuts Everywhere! (work log)

(u_u) ...zZzZzzz
Fresh Sweet Donuts Everywhere render brought to you by https://www.instagram.com/scuffedpixels

For those that want a render of your own, he made me the promo code "freshdonuts" to get you guys $10 off. Happy new years all!

i-PmGpsZL-X2.jpg

(u_u) ...zZzZzzz
About 2 weeks ago, attempted to drive the msp on a few errands but the battery said nope. I picked up a NOCO GB40 booster pack that same week but it continued rain for the next 2 weeks or so. Finally had some sunshine over the weekend. Before using the booster pack, I measured my battery which read 9.65 volts haha. Hooked up the booster pack and the car started up after about 5 seconds of cranking. What a great and compact device!

Since my OEM positive battery terminal was stretched out, I ended up changing those out too. Nothing fancy, just the ones you can pick up at the store. Been meaning to change it out for a few years now but I'm a slacker. For those wondering, I just shimmed the old loose and stretched out terminal with a bent washer.

913%2BOdWA3NL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

RPRP5

2002 Mazda Protege5
About 2 weeks ago, attempted to drive the msp on a few errands but the battery said nope. I picked up a NOCO GB40 booster pack that same week but it continued rain for the next 2 weeks or so. Finally had some sunshine over the weekend. Before using the booster pack, I measured my battery which read 9.65 volts haha. Hooked up the booster pack and the car started up after about 5 seconds of cranking. What a great and compact device!

Since my OEM positive battery terminal was stretched out, I ended up changing those out too. Nothing fancy, just the ones you can pick up at the store. Been meaning to change it out for a few years now but I'm a slacker. For those wondering, I just shimmed the old loose and stretched out terminal with a bent washer.

913%2BOdWA3NL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
NOCO GB150's are commonly used to start lots of cars in a row/without having to recharge the pack, so you've made a good choice!

Reactions: 323

(u_u) ...zZzZzzz
My battery ended up dying so I bought a new one. Rear left caliper seized, replaced it with a cardone unit. All appears well, just haven't taken it for a spin yet.

pcb

The Diagram Dude
:
2002 MP5
Beware the road salt! Our car's biggest nemesis!
^^^ What He Said

On a quiet night in the winter, I can hear my car dissolving.
It's kind of a bubbling sound. Lol

(I'm kidding, but it might be true ??)

• Haha
Reactions: 323

Latest posts