Found Wix 57002 oil filters cheap at Rockauto

Sheepdog

:
2016 CX-5 Touring Awd
I had to order some new brake pads for wife's Jetta Tdi and saw they had the Wix 57002 oil filters for $5.91, ordered a couple, was a lot cheaper than Amazon.

What should we use it for? Jetta? Lawnmower?

Please clarify.

I have bought from RockAuto in the past. I have always been satisfied with their service

I am a huge fan of WIX filters. Back when I owned vehicles with real oil pressure gauges, they proved a bit better. Also, my Dad's work-van does not rattle in the morning when he cranks it and is using a WIX like it did with FRAM or others. It has a Chevy 5.3L Vortec. Oh, and 4XX,XXX miles, before you start bashing, lol. It can rattle if it wants!

Gova- it will fit your lawnmower if it has a 2.0 or 2.5L Mazda Skyactiv engine ��

Who makes the Mazda oem filter? Reading on this site I was under the impression using oem was important, due to some specific design relating to flow rates with oem. My dealer sells them for 6.24, so I picked up half a dozen.

Very nice find! Performed the 1st oil change for my wife's 2015 CX-5 touring and I was blown away at the design of the engine from underneath. Best design I have ever seen. Smart engineering made this the easiest and cleanest oil change of all the cars/trucks/ I have owned. On RockAuto the shiping can be a bit much UNLESS you buy in the "right quantities. For 1 filter shipping was $5.00 +/- , for 12 filters it was like $12.00 BUT for 10 filters it was $5.90 for shipping. Anyway again, good find.

Back