Forged Internals - Wiseco Pistons, K1 Rods, ARP Studs

****SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD****

Hey All,

This is my first post on your site - you have a great community here! I come from the Volkswagen side of the internet, always interesting to see the communities form behind the cars we love.

I recently got some Mazda FSDE performance parts on trade, and wanted to give the community first shot at them before eBay. I created this account, read the Marketplace rules (sorry about the typo in my sign, I'm a moron and deserve ridicule), and hope this post is well received.

My ebay account can be viewed here: https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

I am looking to sell these parts as a set, asking $700 SHIPPED. All parts are new in original packaging.

Wiseco K614M83 Piston and Ring Kit
Forged aluminum
83mm bore
9.0:1 compression ratio
Comes with rings and wrist pins

K1 028CD12135 H-Beam Connecting Rods
Former P/N: ZH5315AEAB4-A
135mm length
19mm pin
ARP2000 rod bolts

ARP 218-4703 Head Stud Kit
Box is still sealed from factory

Feel free to ask any questions. I am willing to ship anywhere in the continental USA.

Cheers

uJ74cigl.jpg

gbLAmt4l.jpg

ffWyissl.jpg

usKAUQAl.jpg

if0yFrll.jpg

bcxSMVjl.jpg

lgiP67kl.jpg

8xkAKNUl.jpg

Last edited:
Great stuff there. If I wasn't moving and didn't have to make a deposit I would have got them from you. That's a steal!! GLWS

is 83mm the stock size for the FSDE protege 2.0 (MSP)? I'm seeing other sites listing 83.5 as the stock bore size, but I'm new to forged. I'm also asking cause I don't yet know if I will need standard or .020 over sized. thanks!

is 83mm the stock size for the FSDE protege 2.0 (MSP)? I'm seeing other sites listing 83.5 as the stock bore size, but I'm new to forged. I'm also asking cause I don't yet know if I will need standard or .020 over sized. thanks!

Yeah, 83mm bore and 135mm rod length are both stock values. Stock compression is 9.1:1.

So these are a direct swap and less variables mean simpler tuning. That is important in my mind, coming off a bored/stroked VW build that I could never tune reliably and ended up parting out (sadbanana)

Yeah, 83mm bore and 135mm rod length are both stock values. Stock compression is 9.1:1.

So these are a direct swap and less variables mean simpler tuning. That is important in my mind, coming off a bored/stroked VW build that I could never tune reliably and ended up parting out (sadbanana)

Thanks for the intel. I'm last in line but I will definitely jump on this if my ticket gets called.

BTW I'm loving my new 97 TDI, the VW side of the web is a good place too.

Thanks for the intel. I'm last in line but I will definitely jump on this if my ticket gets called.

BTW I'm loving my new 97 TDI, the VW side of the web is a good place too.
Nice! I'm waiting for the perfect 1.9 turbodiesel caddy to fall on my lap

These parts are still available, first come first serve!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I was asking what lowest you consider going? Not low balling or anything just broke until I get taxes

I've tried to price these fairly at $700 shipped. I will consider real offers but I do think that is a fair price at 30%+ off retail for new-in-box items.

I've tried to price these fairly at $700 shipped. I will consider real offers but I do think that is a fair price at 30%+ off retail for new-in-box items.

I agree. I still am shocked no one has bought these yet. I found out today my deposit to move in to my next place will be $3400 total. Fml!! Otherwise, these would have been bought already.

Back