Floor Mats

andregt6

:
2003.5 Mazda Speed Proteg
Hey, are they supposed to say MazdaSpeed or Proteg?

Thanks.

A.

P6150212.jpg

celdridge said:
You hosers got hosed.

:p

Take off eh...

Well its just good to know the dealership did not try and hose me :)

I don't mind it... when you open the door you see MazdaSpeed Proteg.
Works for me.

A.

Dealer should have them or be able to order, but I don't think they'll fit either a TR-7(nice) or RX-7. Those Protege mats don't look as thick as the OEM Mazdaspeed ones.

DAWIV said:
Dealer should have them or be able to order, but I don't think they'll fit either a TR-7(nice) or RX-7. Those Protege mats don't look as thick as the OEM Mazdaspeed ones.

he was actually asking for me since when i bought the car it didnt have any floor mats in it =( i cant seem to find them anywhere, not even ebay, and the dealer i bought the car from said they couldnt get them anymore

mine aren't like that... they have a plastic section that says mazdaspeed on them but no stitching, does nebody else have these?

quatelate said:
mine aren't like that... they have a plastic section that says mazdaspeed on them but no stitching, does nebody else have these?
Me to i got from a 2003.5 Mazdaspeed(plastic heal guard),i believe this type only came on 2003.5??i have not seen another the same yet.I am in Canada.There should be 3 types 1-embroidered Mazdaspeed 2-reg protege 3-with plastic heal guards no embroidery.I have had all 3.Like the 2003.5 best.

i wonder if anyone has 1 that is a combination of the three... heal gaurd and mazdaspeed and protege embroidery

quatelate said:
i wonder if anyone has 1 that is a combination of the three... heal gaurd and mazdaspeed and protege embroidery
Actualy there is non mazda e-bay,alum. heal plate.This is the 2003.5 US

Attachments

• mats 001.jpg
    mats 001.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 122
Back