Affordable Mazda3 Floor mats

:
Mazda 3 gt 2015
Hey guys,

As many of you guys probably know that weather tech mats for Mazda or any vehicle is very expensive and for one set (not full) can range from $150 CDN if in Canada to $350 depending on car model

So I did research and I didn't want to buy used ones as many look damaged and not taken care of,especially when my car is new.

I found a all weather floor mat lasered, call find way

Another brand I found online from a site call tuxmat which is in canada. I had a chance to look at them in person in a car and seemed very pleased, and they are washable and also cover larger parts of the cars like sides and places where passengers and kids kick on.

I also found on ebay full sets at $135 CDN and free shipping.

Just want to know your guys thoughts.

Please take a look and let me know, I may purchase as its affordable.

Hit search on Google find way floor mats, tuxmat car, or fly 5d car mats,

Let me know your thoughts or other options you guys have.

3294a0da9bf4b006ce0627309904f423.jpg

personally, i really care for my car but cannot bring myself to spend $100 or more on a set of mats that just get nasty and after about a month will never wash clean 100% again, so i use the michelin mats you can get a walmarts here in the usa they are about $27-35 USD here and you get the front and back mats, not they are not laser measured or cover up the sides but they stay in place well and keep my factory carpet from getting nasty

Look into 3D MAXspider floor mats. I previously owned weathertech mats on my previous car and liked them very much but after someone suggested the 3D MAXspider on the cx-5 forum I took a chance and bought the front mats from amazon to test them out. I really liked them more than weathertechs and bought the back mats for my car. I couldn't be more happier with them and there somewhat cheaper than weathertech, not by much.

I believe Weather Techs are made in the USA, thus their elevated price compared to other brands that are made in China. I wouldn't blame you for buying Tuxmats if they look good. Sometimes you have to go for price over ultimate quality.

Look into 3D MAXspider floor mats. I previously owned weathertech mats on my previous car and liked them very much but after someone suggested the 3D MAXspider on the cx-5 forum I took a chance and bought the front mats from amazon to test them out. I really liked them more than weathertechs and bought the back mats for my car. I couldn't be more happier with them and there somewhat cheaper than weathertech, not by much.

I bought 3d max pider for my 2015 mazda3. They're good.

Back