finally gettin to mod the p5

:
2003 protege 5
hello everyone. new member to the forum but have followed this site for a long time. Ive had my p5 since 04 and until recently it remained stock. Recently that has changed

now it sits on 07 mx5 5 spoke y rims with eibach springs and tokico illuminas. and ive installed a rear upper strut bar. Looking for a daily driver that handles and corners like a go kart while maintaining fairly decent mpgs

pics or it didnt happen!

Jokes welcome to the world of modding, where ur walet just becomes a holding pool ur next mod is like a hit of crack.

i love to mod cars. ive got an old charger i restored and modded also. the p5 is a dd so comfort and reliability are what force most decisions. im workin on pics and gettin them loaded. being from socal im thankful the suspension and under carraige isnt rusted like alot of members have had to deal with. i feel for you guys

Being from Socal, Slam ur car, run crazy camber and always have a set of tires on the back burner.

lots of guys run like that here. to each their own but its not my style. im more sublte and lots of function. that is the reasoning behind the mods to the p5. i love how tein s techs look but never wanted to worry about rubbing issues so i chose the eibachs. as soon as i find the usb ill load the pics.

got some pics but havin some trouble loading them. im alot better with a wrench than with a keyboard and mouse. please be patient

Back