Finally bought an RX-8...

Mazdaspeedgirl

Resident Autocrosser
:
99 10AE MX-5 | 2016.5 CX-5 GT
Yep, we sealed the deal today on a brand new black RX-8. Traded the Pro5 in on her. I am still in awe that we've got it. :D it's pimpin time now...

to post pics soon! (burnout) (drive) (nana) (drinks) (hump) (band2)

10K. pretty good for a 46K 2002. (it was stock) I work at the dealership though, sp they gave me a good deal. :)

ZoomZoomH said:
jesus diane, you're making me jealous

1 Miata and TWO rotary cars?????? gah!!!~
hahaha, yeah, the world is just not fair :D

Man, 3 sports cars??!?! haha

that's freakin' awesome (thumb)

cbcbd said:
hahaha, yeah, the world is just not fair :D

Man, 3 sports cars??!?! haha

that's freakin' awesome (thumb)

ZoomZoomH said:
jesus diane, you're making me jealous

1 Miata and TWO rotary cars?????? gah!!!~
(lol2) You can neVAR have enough Mazda sports cars. ;) but the 7 still needs to get running. :eek:

Now if only they would put a rotary in the miata...(boom07)

isn't a new rx-7 supposed to be released this year or early next year? I love the rx-8 but it still doesn't compare to the 3rd gen rx-7. I am very envious of you none-the-less. Hapy drivin'

vindication said:
isn't a new rx-7 supposed to be released this year or early next year? I love the rx-8 but it still doesn't compare to the 3rd gen rx-7. I am very envious of you none-the-less. Hapy drivin'
Thanks. :) And I haven't heard anything about the next RX-7, but I wouldn't look for it anytime soon. ;)

When it does come out, the miata may be the next to go.....mmm....naaaaa!!! :D

lasermp5 said:
Wha.... that's awesome! Don't you miss the p5 tho... you know, in a p5 kinda way
You know, it's funny you say that because I stil see the Pro5 at the dealership everyday now. I will obsess over him until we sell him. I had tears welling up several times today... :(

rx7gslse said:
tough call... . which one to drive which one to drive...

Congrats! Let us know whatcha think!
(lol2) rIIIIIIIIIght! Although it's Greg's car now, so he gets to drive it, but I get her on the weekends...:D I love her so far and from working in the shop in the dealership, I know what issues to look for (boom07) and how to treat her.

Back