2006 Mazdaspeed 6
Took a few pics :)

IMG_0714.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0707.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0712.jpg

IMG_0718.jpg

Marko, just noticed you blacked out your front emblem, but not the rear? I like the height you're at now. Looks good and aggressive, but not crazy low.

Thanks man. And yeah I only did the front for now, planning to do the rear soon. I just need to balance everything out since there is chrome in the tail lights, chrome "M" symbol, chrome mazdaspeed 6 emblem and chrome/polished exhaust tips. Would love to pick up the car_led lights then black everything out haha.

Good call. I wanted to change the logos, but I didn't want to go to the trouble of getting rid of all the chrome, so I hit them with a few coats of Niteshades, and then clear. I think it turned out great, but after the winter they are a chipped gross mess, so I need to redo them. This time I'll use a lot more clear on top.

Yeah I haven't figure out what I'm going to do. I can black out the emblems but I can't really black out the chrome accents in the tail lights... I wasn't a big fan of blacking out the stock tail lights since they kinda bulge out of the rear so it wouldn't look very smooth/flush with the car murdered out.

Then there was the option of getting the CAR_LED tail lights since they are 1) flush with the car with no bulge, and 2) no chrome accents inside of them. However IMO, those tail lights look best on all cars BUT black ones lol, because the actual tail light housing isn't really black, as in it doesn't match the stock tail light housing and it looks a bit off (almost faded).

Yes, I am very picky LOL.

Back