Fellow Mazda3 members...Please read!

Antoine

Administrator
Hello Everyone,

I would first like to say thank you for joining this community and I hope you are enjoying it! (thumb) I hope that you guys don't feel left out because of the large population of non Mazda3 Owners in the community. It's not easy but I want to try and make all members of Mazda Forums feel welcome.

I would really appreciate it if you guys would take a moment and post some feedback about this community and the Mazda3 forum. Feel free to post any ideas, comments, concerns etc but I will not tolerate any hateful or BS posts in this thread (no flamming!).

Hopefully, the Mazda3 population will grow in this community and bring a new perspective on the next gen of Mazda's.

Thanks!

Bonjour Antoine,

Just wanted to say that this forum has been an excellent resource for information as I prepare to buy my Mazda 3 GS this week. Following newspaper ads and dealerships that ask you to "trust them" is a nauseating experience. I'd like to thank you and the members for being kind, prompt and reassuring. I look forward to helping future Mazda enthusiasts in the future through this forum.
Regards,
ZoomZoomer
Toronto On Canada ..
Mazda 3 GS AIR TITANIUM GREY ... 1 more week...

Antoine-
I am a new member and come here from TheGalantCenter.com (TGC) where I am a moderator. A fellow mod of at TGC recomended this site and i find it very helpful. I have yet to buy a Mazda 3 but I am leaning to a new Mazda3s very soon.

The way the site is setup is very easy to navigate and the forums are well moderated. And there are very few closed posts on the site. I like that and I know I try to do that on TGC. Of coarse when topics get out of hand, you need to close but so far I am yet to come across a closed topic.

As far as information on the site, I understand its mostley a Protege site, but it is nice that you made a forum for the 3, 6 and other Mazdas. Of coarse with the 3 and 6 being in there first year of production there isn't nearly as many owners as there are for the protege and P5. Hopefully the site will continue to grow with all member of the Mazda community, not just 3 or 6 owners.

In conclusion, Antoine, you have built and excellent site. I am a new member and have been reading far more than I have posted. Most all members seem to be friendly and helpful. Thank you for providing a terrific resource for the Mazda community. I wish much success to you.

Salute Antoine,
This forum as been quit informitive, however you sometime have to look through the BS to find what information you are looking for. I beleive you have contributed a great place for ppl to share there experiances and problems. All of this in hopes to unite ppl across the world for one objective, that is to resolve issues and queries. Tres' bien my friend, tres' bien.

By the way, where is Takarazuka?

The display modes of how messages are threaded and ordered drive me nuts, but otherwise its a great forum.

Wow...great feedback (thumb) Believe it or not your reponses mean a lot to me...reminds me of the early days of this community when everyone was new :)

I have noticed that you guys seem to be reading a lot more than posting but hopefully as more Mazda3 members join and you guys spend more time on the board...everyone will feel more comfortable with posting ;)

My main goal is that you guys feel welcome here and that you enjoy the community (thumb) I would greatly appreciate if you guys could help to spread the word about MazdaIII.com!

Please don't hesitate to post more feedback...thanks!

Ps...Takarazuka is in Japan...near Osaka and Kobe ;)

Hello,
I'd have to say that so far, this forum has been really helpful for me. I haven't received my car yet, but the people on the board have given me a bit on an insight into what to expect or not expect when the new car arrives. I think that, for the most part, some people are reading more than posting because they, like me, haven't gotten theirs yet. I know that I will probably be posting more once my car comes in and hopefully others will too. As of now, I don't want to speak on subjects that I don't have any knowledge about. Hopefully that changes soon enough.

But I am looking forward participating more in the future. Thanks for everything up till now.

Enjoy the ride. Zoom Zoom.

Back