Extended warranty cost?

I read that everything is ABOVE average except the ORANGE down icons. Pretty excellent imo. Ed

I have never purchased an extended warranty. I put the money saved from not buying extra warranties for 7 new vehicles since 1970 in the stock market. I may buy a new CX5 Signature with those savings. I have always consider an extended warranty but, in the end it just didn't make sense for me. Ed

I have never purchased an extended warranty. I put the money saved from not buying extra warranties for 7 new vehicles since 1970 in the stock market. I may buy a new CX5 Signature with those savings. I have always consider an extended warranty but, in the end it just didn't make sense for me. Ed
Thr only extended warranty I have ever bought was for 1998 Honda CR-V. 7-year or 100,000 miles from Honda for $1,200. But I have never had a chance to use it, and the money spent was wasted.

I almost bought an extended warranty for my Mazda CX-5 because its my first Mazda, and it had some bad reputation on reliability from the past. Luckily my Mazda dealer doesnt sell one from Mazda, which is the only requirement for me that the extended warranty has to be come from factory.

Back