Evening on the farm

PGTBrow

:
Probe GT, Mazda 2
Was out shooting some clays and stalking turkeys last night and figured i'd snap a few pics...

Nice set up for all three. Are those Rota's on the 2? Also, are those 870's or 500's? I want my 500 to look like the one on the bottom.

Yeaup, 16" Rota Slips. And the top is a 590 and the bottom is a 500 with Mesa Tactical stock adapter.

Voice over...

A lone Mazda 2 grazing in its habitat unaware of the.... boooomm...

Nice ride, looks well...

A 590?! Bastard! Doesn't get much better than that. How'd you get it? Military sale? I've been looking at those Rota's. They suit the M2 well.

Thanks for the compliments on the wheels fellas, they have definitely grown on me.

As far as the 590 goes, it's 100% legal at least here in WV. But then again I bought it back 7 years ago when it cost less than $400... but yes it's my favorite gun and I own plenty of others...

Do you, now? I've got an oooold 500AT with the C-Lect choke (look that up for s**** and giggles) with the walnut stock and pump. Try shooting slugs out of that with no pad. No fun. I've considered converting it into a "590A1", but not sure if it would be worth the trouble or just buy one straight up. Someone in my area is selling those Rota's for about 400 used in black. I do like the look. It flows well with the body of the 2.

I got my Rota's for $400 with used tires, so far a good choice.
And yes, esp in GA, you can def get some fun gun toys!

Back