Engine coolant leak 2016-2020 CX-9 Signature

I have the same problem... I put some liquid moly additive to the coolant and now it consume the reservoir every 2-3 month... The leak began 2 month after warranty was over...

I have the same problem... I put some liquid moly additive to the coolant and now it consume the reservoir every 2-3 month... The leak began 2 month after warranty was over...
Sorry to hear, have you taken it in to get looked at yet, the leak could be coming from the head like mine, or it could be somewhere else. worst case is it mixes with the engine oil and kills the engine. don't wait to long to get fixed. even though it is over the warranty, they may work with you like my dealership did. please post what you find out so we can keep track of this..

I live in Dominican Republic and u went to Mazda Dealer.. They scope the problem and its leaking from a blind plug on the head Cylinder... It dont afect the vehicle but I will have to remove the turbo manifold to remove the bolt and seal it with some silicon... I dont want to remove the engine only for that... If the leak remain like its now I will let it there...

This is the first time I have a almost NEW vehicle and in less than 6 month have coolant leak an front driver side clunking noise.... Im very disapointed but love it becuade its very complete...

Problems like these are a good case for extended warranties (100k or more on power-train). You can find issues with ANY brand or make of car, low mileage, high mileage etc. If it's made by man it can and will fail at some point. No matter how good the car brand is, there's a lot that goes into not just designing the car, but then manufacturing the car enmasse to closely adhere to the engineering samples built for testing. Hopefully everyone gets these issues sorted out, might make a good case for an occasional UOA, if your getting coolant leaking into the lubrication system via the heads, then it would show up in a UOA (among other signs).