Echo?

Darin said:
How many Prot's have run mid 14s w/ their aftermarket turbo systems? 1? None? having the power to doesn't equate to actually doing it. :)

I know of No good turbo 'kits' for the Probes... :(

Several have claimed, I will save you the post, I did not see a time slip. Most ran 8PSI with atleast a full 3" exhuast and a form of enginemanagement other then FMU. There are few MSPs in the 13's and others soon to cross. Not much is stock on them at this point though.

COME ON!

No kits, what about Knight turbos?
(rofl)

The Racingmazda kit is a good kit. Except for the coating on the IC piping and Turbo manifold, it could be better. Also u just gotta work some to tune it with the damn FMU. I only wish this kit came out with everything that Hi-boost includes in his kits. But when we finished my car, I knew every kid on PT that was talking smack about no one building a kit for the 2.0 Probe was gonna punk out, when it was finally introduced by me and Ric. All they said afterwards, i wish i had 3 grand to buy it. Well s*** then how come you want these big companies to build kits if at the end your not gonna buy them. The Turbokit aftermarket for the 2nd gen Probe is poor due to peeps that are all talk and no walk. Plus interest in the Probe GT Racingmazda kit went down the drain due to lack of interest and Ric's realizing that there is little room to work with:) I know youve had your problems Darin, but when you look at the forced induction section of PT, there are s*** load of problems peeps are having trying to boost

Ljspeed said:
I know youve had your problems Darin, but when you look at the forced induction section of PT, there are s*** load of problems peeps are having trying to boost

Actually, the turbo system has performed flawlessly.. :) it's the 'other' parts of the car that bothered me :)

hehe

Probe PPL are p0h... They don't want to spend anything for quality stuff - hence the blown up motors.

Darin said:

Probe PPL are p0h... They don't want to spend anything for quality stuff - hence the blown up motors.

OK, enough probe bashing, it was fun but, its a new day a new Board and a new set of BEYOND ambitious owners. I can't think of another car that spawed 6 turbo kits in 2 years of existance.

Let us all have a momonet of silence for the Creators of the MP3 and P5 for giving us this bountiful harvest of aftermarket support.

1st MP3 in NH said:
OK, enough probe bashing, it was fun but, its a new day a new Board and a new set of BEYOND ambitious owners. I can't think of another car that spawed 6 turbo kits in 2 years of existance.

Let us all have a momonet of silence for the Creators of the MP3 and P5 for giving us this bountiful harvest of aftermarket support.

WERD!!!

Back