Ebay Blow Off Valve

socjdqcer

:
Mazdaspeed protege
Hey guys, quick question for you all. My buddy asked me the other day If i knew anyone who has ever bought one of the ebay type RS blow off valves. Well I don't so i thought I would ask you all. He wants to get a new Greddy Type RS, but until he has the money, his is the one he was looking at

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

thanks jared

i run the ebay valve ...does it work ..yes there is flaws to it it leaks air at idle but if you put your maf between the bov and the throttle body it really isnt a problem

Lets just say ebay ones "work" but aren't the real deal. That being said the one BOV that is EXACTLY the same and work/sounds the same as a authentic one are the RFL's. No matter who makes it they are real ****** loud!

There was an interesting article in several car mags talking about this exact same thing.

Knock-offs will come apart and pieces will fly through your turbo. (diaphragms, etc.)

i run the ebay type r, i think it is working great have not had a prop yet.

the only one that i would buy off of ebay that is a knockoff...would be the NGR TYPE S...it's still like $130 but it doesn't leak and sounds amazing

Back