Dual (front & rear) dash cam installation service ?

I have an Aukey front+rear dashcam that I wanted to install in my CX-9 .. I tried installing it in my older Ford Fusion but failed miserably because I couldn't manage to keep the cables from falling down ..

Are there any known reliable dash cam installation companies one can use ? Anyone here tried the dashcam installation service offered by Best Buy ?

I did the installation myself (I have the Viofo A129 Duo front+rear dashcam). I would suggest attempting it yourself, then taking it to Best Buy if you get stuck.

Was it hard keeping the wires hidden and fixed in position ?

Nope. In pretty much every spot where I ran the wiring, it tucked nicely behind the panel/headliner/weatherseal. You can always do a trial run and run only the cable behind the headliner and drive around for a week to see if it falls down.

I've owned multiple cars and always installed the dash cams myself, basically the easiest and best way is to run the wires and hide them where the door rubber gaskets are. You can easily remove them and put them back. some 1ft zip ties will also help and make the install quicker IMO.

Back