Driver, driver, driver...

B

budwheizzah

Yea, yea... It's a really nice car.

I first saw Enry's protege MP3 and was quite impressed by the loads of racing equipmenet they shove on that car...

But still... It all comes down to driver... and engine...

I know i can kick Enry's ass with my Neon Ex. 99 ANYtime. (evil laugh)

Word to everyone out there: Those who boost must know how to drive.

PS: It's not done with a Mazda, but for you Montreal residents who know the Met. service road, go get the onboard speeding clip I've made of me driving thru at really high speeds... http://www.tabarnak.net/advisorybank/index.php?Type=5 (The first angle clip is the best)

[ 01-20-2002: Message edited by: Bud Wheizzah ]

what was the point of that? you aren't going that fast, you admit it isnt even a mazda and the clip was just boring. im not familiar with canadian law, but im guessing most of it was illegal passings. since i cant really judge your speed other than "middling" ill just go with a blanket:

if you are recklessly driving, it must take a special kind of genius to video tape it. the date and time and exact locations are a nice touch in addition to your face in the video. perhaps next time you can include your fingerprints and home address so the RCMP or whatever you have up there can have even more info.

if you are hinting that you boost cars, more power to you. youll need all that power when your 16yr old ass is getting pounded in lockup. ("getting rammed into at high speeds" -you )get the **** off the board flamebait...

why am i wasting my time? when you die, i hope you dont take out anyone.

die, ass, die.

(special olympics == arguing on the internet) :mad:

hahaha...thats a classic. apparently we have some people with a lower mental capacity here. pthree...your various witty remarks have convinced me into beliving that we aren't all idiots. good call, man. :D

Back