DP for MSP

gangstagangsta

nutturner
:
03 MSP Black Mica #913
Hey guys, I got a few questions. I am getting a CS DP for my MSP 03, Is there anything that i should be looking to get with it? I know I will be getting turbocharger studs now, anything like this, that will make my life a little easier installing it is great. Am I gonna run into any issues with emissions in CA? And I am already running 70duro MM. This will also be complimented by a SLS midpipe. Any advice is appreciated!

It sounds like you are prepared for the installation.

One of the back mounting nuts for the downpipe has less clearance and requires you start it first. That is the only thing I can think of off the top of my head.

The pieces the downpipe replaces are just cast and not a catalyst but it is the republik of california so you never know what the governator will say about the installation.

-Derrick

technically it is illegal.. but you'd have to have a cop find it, and ID it as other than stock... I'd suggest coating it in something inconspicuous.. flat black or something... and make sure you get a catted midpipe obviously.. that also as I understand it is "illegal" but again, would have to be ID'd as such.

never moving to cali, I swear.

you guys are great! thanks for the paint idea wagonbacker9 and the rear bolt tip derrick. Sounds like it'll be a smooth operation! "knocking on wood"

Back