2016~2023 Door Plastic Faded Need Help!

Hey There,

Looking for a solution for my door trims, The soft touch plastic is faded and has white blotches everywhere looking to bring it back to black Any suggestions?? <blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/jjoz13f"><a href="//imgur.com/a/jjoz13f"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What have you tried so far?

It looks like it could be lotion or sunscreen transfer from your arm.

I'd try cleaning with a soft-bristled brush like this one, and an interior cleaning product like this one (or even just a solution of a mild detergent and water).

Follow up with something to protect the interior, like 303 Aerospace Protectant.

Thanks for the reply I only tried using armor all interior detail cleaner and it did not come off it looks cloudy I don't think it's Sun screen I bought this car used so trying to figure out thanks for your help I'll try that cleaner u posted

Thanks for the reply I only tried using armor all interior detail cleaner and it did not come off it looks cloudy I don't think it's Sun screen I bought this car used so trying to figure out thanks for your help I'll try that cleaner u posted

Try the brush with the cleaner you have. You may just need to agitate it to help lift it off of the plastic. Remember, use a soft bristled brush! Stiff bristles can make it worse and introduce permanent scratches. Maybe do a test spot on the outer edge or the bottom of the door panel.

Back