Does "3630 Mazda 5 CR1 model" work with gtacarkits?

Thanks for your reply. I contacted them and I got below reply.

"
Your radio seems to be a very close match for the one in our Mazda 5 install video on our website.
The faceplate on your radio is different, but that is no cause for concern.

However, the software in the radio may be different, which may cause problems. The only way to know that for sure is to test the kit.

We do ship many Mazda 5 car kits across Europe. The success rate is real high when it comes to compatibility.
Just with that radio, it is slightly different than normal. Which is the only reason why I brought that up.

"

Thanks for your reply. I contacted them and I got below reply.

"
Your radio seems to be a very close match for the one in our Mazda 5 install video on our website.
The faceplate on your radio is different, but that is no cause for concern.

However, the software in the radio may be different, which may cause problems. The only way to know that for sure is to test the kit.

We do ship many Mazda 5 car kits across Europe. The success rate is real high when it comes to compatibility.
Just with that radio, it is slightly different than normal. Which is the only reason why I brought that up.

"

Hm, sounds like they can't guarantee compatibility. I would see if it is possible to return the kit if it doesn't work, then go from there. Good luck!

Does "3630 Mazda 5 CR1 model (2006 Model Norway)" work with gtacarkits? As mentioned below?
I looked into this same kit for my ‘07 5, and the price tag had me questioning it.

What I did instead? AliExpress. Found a 2DIN Aux connection with a male 3.5mm plug (another w/female 3.5mm for the aesthetic option). Installed the one with the male plug into my stock head unit and ran the cable out just south of my gear shift.

if you don’t have stock nav, there should be an available port on the head unit that will allow you to use your “AUX” button with either of these cables.

Works like a charm - cost less than $10 for both options.

One like this is what I’m currently using.

I looked into this same kit for my ‘07 5, and the price tag had me questioning it.

What I did instead? AliExpress. Found a 2DIN Aux connection with a male 3.5mm plug (another w/female 3.5mm for the aesthetic option). Installed the one with the male plug into my stock head unit and ran the cable out just south of my gear shift.

if you don’t have stock nav, there should be an available port on the head unit that will allow you to use your “AUX” button with either of these cables.

Works like a charm - cost less than $10 for both options.

One like this is what I’m currently using.
Thanks for sharing!

Back