2017~2024 Do cargo liners from previous MYs fit my 2019?

:
2019 Mazda6 & CX-5
Wanted to buy a Weathertech cargo liner for our new 2019 Cx-5 Signature. Their site doesnt list 2019s yet. I did send them the same question but figured someone on this board likely had already done this.

Also, anyone have another recommendation besides Weathertech? I kind of like their tray liner with the lip that goes around the liner.

Wanted to buy a Weathertech cargo liner for our new 2019 Cx-5 Signature. Their site doesn*t list 2019s yet. I did send them the same question but figured someone on this board likely had already done this.

Also, anyone have another recommendation besides Weathertech? I kind of like their tray liner with the lip that goes around the liner.

You're wondering if a cargo liner you have from an earlier model CX5 fits the new one? Why not just throw it in there and see. Or am I reading your question wrong? I have this one for my 2018 that I got on amazon. Fits perfectly and looks great.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

Last edited:
You're wondering if a cargo liner you have from an earlier model CX5 fits the new one? Why not just throw it in there and see. Or am I reading your question wrong?

I dont have it yet. This is my first Mazda CX-5. Weathertech only lists fitment for the CX-5 up to 2018 MY

Weathertech is way overpriced in my opinion. They're also really slow when it comes to updating their inventory when new model vehicles come out. I'm very happy with the one I got on Amazon.

Which one did you get? I really like the Weathertech one I have in my Jeep but would entertain another brand. Id like it to be a rubberized mat.

Which one did you get? I really like the Weathertech one I have in my Jeep but would entertain another brand. Id like it to be a rubberized mat.

I got the OEM one, i like it.

The Weathertec one may fit, but not well. Pre-2017 was shaped differently. Maybe not by much, but enough that you will not have a custom fit. This goes for floor mats and about all other accessories too. 17-19 are different from Gen 1 and only some mechanical parts (drive train) remained the same.

Which one did you get? I really like the Weathertech one I have in my Jeep but would entertain another brand.

This is the one I got. Fits perfect and I would say the build quality is on the same level as the Weathertech ones. I paid $74 for mine so they must have increased the price a little.

attachment.php

I just got back from the WeatherTech Factory Store and can confirm the 2018 cargo liner and floor mats fit perfectly.

I'm going with OEM specifically because it has the cut outs for the tie-downs. Almost same price as Maxliner but more versatility.

Back