2017~2021 Do cargo liners from previous MYs fit my 2019?

:
2019 Mazda6 & CX-5
Wanted to buy a Weathertech cargo liner for our new 2019 Cx-5 Signature. Their site doesnt list 2019s yet. I did send them the same question but figured someone on this board likely had already done this.

Also, anyone have another recommendation besides Weathertech? I kind of like their tray liner with the lip that goes around the liner.

:
2018 CX-5 GT
Wanted to buy a Weathertech cargo liner for our new 2019 Cx-5 Signature. Their site doesn*t list 2019s yet. I did send them the same question but figured someone on this board likely had already done this.

Also, anyone have another recommendation besides Weathertech? I kind of like their tray liner with the lip that goes around the liner.

You're wondering if a cargo liner you have from an earlier model CX5 fits the new one? Why not just throw it in there and see. Or am I reading your question wrong? I have this one for my 2018 that I got on amazon. Fits perfectly and looks great.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072K67V2P/?tag=m20b7-20

Last edited:
:
2019 Mazda6 & CX-5
You're wondering if a cargo liner you have from an earlier model CX5 fits the new one? Why not just throw it in there and see. Or am I reading your question wrong?

I dont have it yet. This is my first Mazda CX-5. Weathertech only lists fitment for the CX-5 up to 2018 MY

:
2018 CX-5 GT
Weathertech is way overpriced in my opinion. They're also really slow when it comes to updating their inventory when new model vehicles come out. I'm very happy with the one I got on Amazon.

:
2019 Mazda6 & CX-5
Which one did you get? I really like the Weathertech one I have in my Jeep but would entertain another brand. Id like it to be a rubberized mat.

:
2017 CX-5 GT AWD
Which one did you get? I really like the Weathertech one I have in my Jeep but would entertain another brand. Id like it to be a rubberized mat.

I got the OEM one, i like it.

The Weathertec one may fit, but not well. Pre-2017 was shaped differently. Maybe not by much, but enough that you will not have a custom fit. This goes for floor mats and about all other accessories too. 17-19 are different from Gen 1 and only some mechanical parts (drive train) remained the same.

:
2018 CX-5 GT
Which one did you get? I really like the Weathertech one I have in my Jeep but would entertain another brand.

This is the one I got. Fits perfect and I would say the build quality is on the same level as the Weathertech ones. I paid $74 for mine so they must have increased the price a little.

attachment.php

:
2019 CX-5 GTR, 1991 Miata
I just got back from the WeatherTech Factory Store and can confirm the 2018 cargo liner and floor mats fit perfectly.

:
2018 CX-5 GT PP
I'm going with OEM specifically because it has the cut outs for the tie-downs. Almost same price as Maxliner but more versatility.