Deciding on the CX-30 Against Other Cars

AuraNova

Reflection of Elegance
:
Florida
:
'20 Blue CX-30
When I was looking for a new car, I did kind of want to peer into the current crossover craze a little, although it wasn't my first choice. I felt later on I needed something higher up than the Cruze I used to have and feel that it would last me well into the next decade. I was looking more seriously at the Mercedes GLA, Kia Seltos, and Audi Q3 for a few months before I realized the CX-30 existed. From reading reviews and then some, I realized I was going to enjoy it more than the other three. I believe was I completely right.

So what other cars were you considering before you decided the CX-30 was for you?

:
2020 CX-5 Premium
We considered the Q3 because I am a long-time Audi owner and still own a '17 A4 that I love but after comparing the CX-30 interior with the Q3 the Audi was out of the running.

Antoine

Administrator
@AuraNova Great idea for a thread topic! 👍

We considered the Q3 because I am a long-time Audi owner and still own a '17 A4 that I love but after comparing the CX-30 interior with the Q3 the Audi was out of the running.
Wow, so the CX-30 interior is that good in comparison? Aren't Audi's known for their interiors?