damn clip to headlight bulb

SkinnyJoint

Contributor
:
02.5 MP5
ok wtf. i am struggling here. i took light bulb out from back, and i heard the bulb goes in with the wedge pointing up. ok and i see how the clip fits in like which way, so it can slide under the screw, but how does the clip fit on the bulb fixture exactly i cant figure it out

and on the right headlight i cant even do nething becasuse of the windshield wiper fluid container how do i get that out of the way or get some room to pull it off

Last edited:
ha thx man
u and y our damn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! marks lol

i figured out the problem that, it is a clip and i didnt have to unscrew the screw holding it down i got everything back in. damn doing too much work when i dont need to.

also about warranty i can go to ne dealership? i dont have paperwork or nething just the carfax report saying that is has until july.

Yea i unscewed the screw the first time i did it and lost it inside the headlamp assembly. That sucked, it took a while to fish it out and get everything back in order

you should be able to go to any dealership but not totally sure about that...

yea i managed to get it back i didnt unscrew it all the way i thought it was like u unscrew halfway and then i kinda just unclipped the clip from under it. but its all good now

yea someoen else said newhere

Back