CX5 2020 beeper

I assume this is related to your other thread.

I still don't understand why you think the sound is coming from the back. If it was a factory install, as you stated, it should be coming from the speakers, like ours in the US. I know aftermarket sensors usually have a speaker in the back.

Upvote 0
It is a factory mounted system, it is correct that it is an extension of another thread, the problem now is to beep the sound has completely disappeared and I need to find the sound source and replace it.The sound does not come from speakers, which the sound from RCT, door locking and front sensors does neither, it comes from 3 different sounders, so yes, there is obvious difference between US and EU models.

Upvote 0
It is a factory mounted system, it is correct that it is an extension of another thread, the problem now is to beep the sound has completely disappeared and I need to find the sound source and replace it.The sound does not come from speakers, which the sound from RCT, door locking and front sensors does neither, it comes from 3 different sounders, so yes, there is obvious difference between US and EU models.
Parktronic beeper on my 2000 BMW 528i is a dedicated buzzer seems to be located in driver side (left side) C-pillar area. If I were you I’d just take the CX-5 to the Mazda dealer and get the problem fixed under warranty.

Upvote 0
Is there something keeping you from taking it to the dealer for diagnosis and repair?

Upvote 0
It isn't something as simple as you turned off the sound? There is button to shut off those in my car in lower left dash
ParkSensor.png

Upvote 0
Good luck. Maybe you have to take it in....this from US spec manual.

Attachments

• No Beep.png
    No Beep.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 112
Reactions: BWJ
Upvote 0
First I have not read any previous posts on this subject. Do you know when the Parktronic beeper should be sounding? If so, when it is going off, have you tried using the small volume dial or volume switch on the steering wheel to turn up the Sound level? Just a thought.

Upvote 0
First I have not read any previous posts on this subject. Do you know when the Parktronic beeper should be sounding? If so, when it is going off, have you tried using the small volume dial or volume switch on the steering wheel to turn up the Sound level? Just a thought.
Yep, no joy, havent found the beeper yet

Upvote 0
The instructions for the Mazda aftermarket parking sensor accessory kit (KB7WV7290A) shows this as where to install. I would ass-u-me this is the same as factory (?)

1610658555511.png

Upvote 0
Nope, go there in the morning, i´ll be back. :cool:
Update:

Was in the workshop today and the beeper has been replaced, it sits behind the back seats where RedBaron also shows. In addition, I was told that any change in software or electrical installations would result in warranty lapses, even if one had an original card for the nav.
Glad I chose the original card. :sneaky:

Upvote 0
Back