CX-8 vs CX-9

This is all I could find:

v8o507.jpg

New guy here cross shopping CX-5 Signature and CX-9 Signature. Is the USA getting the CX-8? If so I will be tapping the breaks. The 9 feels and looks a little too bulky for me and the 5 feels a little too compact at times. The 8 could be perfect. Looks like its a home run in the mother land.

CX-8 will not be coming to the US. It was developed primarily for countries with strict sizing laws, like Japan. It's funny, the CX-9 is built in Japan but isn't allowed to be sold there.

The CX5 needs a few more inches in front seat elbow room and the CX8 appears just right. I hope it comes to the US but, doubt it. Ed

New guy here cross shopping CX-5 Signature and CX-9 Signature. Is the USA getting the CX-8? If so I will be tapping the breaks. The 9 feels and looks a little too bulky for me and the 5 feels a little too compact at times. The 8 could be perfect. Looks like its a home run in the mother land.

I'd be all over a CX-8 gas/turbo with functional roof rails in a split second. Subaru ruined the Outback in 2010 and the Hylander has the awful transmission now.

Latest posts

Back