CX 5 passenger window not working

Hi unfortunately my car is 2k over so warranty expired.
My passenger side window just stopped working. It worked yesterday. When I press it it makes a noise like it wants to go down but it's stuck. I tried holding it up and down for 2 seconds but it's still not opening. Would it be a fuse on just one window? Or motor? I appreciate any advice for DIY. It's $150 just to go to diagnose at the dealer.
Thank you. All tips appreciated

Avoidin Deer

Central Virginia
Contributor
V
2019 CX-5 Reserve
Oh, I forgot to ask if you spoke with the dealer already to see if they might help you out.

It's always worth a try.

V
2019 CX-5 GT 184 2.2 twin turbodiesel auto - Sonic Silver
It depends how confident you are about pulling a door to bits but all the parts are readily available. If you can hear the motor, it’s probably a drive cable. You can always go to an independent garage, it’s fairly general stuff.

V
2017 Mazda CX-5 Touring
Hi unfortunately my car is 2k over so warranty expired.
My passenger side window just stopped working. It worked yesterday. When I press it it makes a noise like it wants to go down but it's stuck. I tried holding it up and down for 2 seconds but it's still not opening. Would it be a fuse on just one window? Or motor? I appreciate any advice for DIY. It's $150 just to go to diagnose at the dealer.
Thank you. All tips appreciated
Here are some simple DIYs to try before you take it to the dealer:
Click me