2013~2016 CX-5 Japanese to English

Horace_D

Hello Folks and very best wishes to all! I just purchased a 2015 CX-5, however all onscreen instruction is in Japanese. Please point me in the direction where I may receive instruction on how to change from Japanese to English

Hello Folks and very best wishes to all! I just purchased a 2015 CX-5, however all onscreen instruction is in Japanese. Please point me in the direction where I may receive instruction on how to change from Japanese to English
Are you in the US? Are you sure your CX-5 is for the US market?

Either you have a JDM version of CX5 or someone loaded a wrong version of software before you.
For US, you need a "NA" version.

Did you not notice that the screen language was Japanese before purchasing the car?

Manual - Refer to page 297. Or drive it to a local dealer and ask them for help.

Did you not notice that the screen language was Japanese before purchasing the car?

[salesguy]"That'll translate OK after break-in."[/salesguy]

[dealer]"Here's a coupon for Rosetta Stone. Be sure to fill out our on-line survey."[/dealer]

I think you bought a JDM Model. I use to drive a JDM Harrier about 15 years ago. Same thing on my console, all in Japanese. But I learn what those numbers stands for after a while.

Back