CX-5 head on pole crash

Freak accident. But from the thread title, I was expecting "head on pole". Fake news!

I guess a comma between “on” and “pole” is needed there. As one who frequently abuses the sometimes-overused punctuation mark, I hadn’t thought of that interpretation until your post. Good find LOL.

Oh yeah that'll buff right out.
That's what my son kept jokingly telling me when he was with me last year as my 4 month old CX-5 GTR was rear ended & totaled by an elderly woman in a MB SUV who claimed she hit the gas instead of the brake. We were stopped at a traffic light & she says she was going 35+ mph when she hit us.

We walked away with some relatively minor injuries considering the damage. The CX-5 protected us quite well.

I did replace the CX-5 with it's clone.

Don't hold your breath for a vaccine because there might not be one. No vaccine for HIV and it's been around for 30+ years.
HIV is nothing like coronavirus. We have had vaccines for other coronaviruses for years (I am a veterinarian and we routinely vaccinate pets for coronavirus- not the same strain as Covid-19, but....) So it will happen. Just not fast enough to stop a lot more deaths.

HIV is nothing like coronavirus. We have had vaccines for other coronaviruses for years (I am a veterinarian and we routinely vaccinate pets for coronavirus- not the same strain as Covid-19, but....) So it will happen. Just not fast enough to stop a lot more deaths.
Hopefully but it didn't happen with SARS or MERS or swine flu for that matter. I would not pin my hopes on a vaccine. Herd immunity will probably defeat it before a vaccine shows up.

Back