CX-5 Beauty Shot Thread

Drove from Arizona to San Diego for a week vacation. Counted no less then 20 CX-5s on my trip. San Diego is a CX-5 hotspot. The new 2018 model is well represented down there.

Drove from Arizona to San Diego for a week vacation. Counted no less then 20 CX-5s on my trip. San Diego is a CX-5 hotspot. The new 2018 model is well represented down there.

We did too! Phoenix to Coronado. My wife’s car, she picked the Titanium color, which sets hers off from most others. We just put new Michelin tires on it for our next trip to the Midwest when it cools off some....

Posted previously, but not in this thread... 1/2 of our fleet represented!

20180622_074520.jpg

I*m not usually a fan of blacking out the chrome but I must admit that it suits the grey.

I agree with that statement, but we took a chance getting the grille painted when we needed a new bumper cover installed and painted due to freeway shrapnel damage. Very happy with the results.

Has anybody wrapped the side mirrors in gloss black? Im thinking of doing that next to mine

vhz2g6.jpg

I know some guys don't like chrome very much, and I respect that. But me... I like the extra bit of sparkle. Just like some guys are ass men, and some guys are boob men.

Car_front_lights.jpg

Another great road trip, Hocking Hills, Ohio. Performed wonderfully over some very hilly dirt roads. The MZD GPS was invaluable when we found ourselves with no cell service.
923e4fc113f48eebdbeaf67a02562413.jpg

Another great road trip, Hocking Hills, Ohio. Performed wonderfully over some very hilly dirt roads. The MZD GPS was invaluable when we found ourselves with no cell service.
923e4fc113f48eebdbeaf67a02562413.jpg
We need more black CX-5s! :)

Looking awesome as always.

My trusty daily - still love this car as much as the day I picked her up a few years back[/QUOTE said:
I love these pictures and your setup! The rims i am confused by... part of me says "not my thing" and part of me is screaming "CHECK THOSE OUT!"

Thank you for sharing!!! I am going to buy a basket one day to swap out with my current rack for road trips, but i am hoping to one day get to take her to the view you have in that first pic!

Back