CX-5 Beauty Shot Thread

GE2928l.jpg

hknzy65.jpg

nxRUbgP.jpg

vOIFDis.jpg

Did a wash and claybar the other night. Even with just a clay and no polish yet (next time), god does the paint ever reflect and pop better. A little filtering/lighting adjustment just to bring the pictures as close as possible to what it looked like in person, because my phone camera washes out pictures like a mothaf@%!a. Hahaha.

Maybe it’s just me but there is no better looking small SUV than the current CX-5. There are some stunning photos on here.

Maybe its just me but there is no better looking small SUV than the current CX-5. There are some stunning photos on here.

That's it. Definitely another CX5 next when my warranty ends. I dallied with thinking about possibly jumping ship to either a Peugeot 3008 or a Skoda Karoq or Seat Ateca.

Peugeot 3008

Numerous problems with dealers not activing Tom Tom live traffic. (They don't know how to do it) plus the usual French electrics with random error messages on the dash. Looks like a box on wheels.

Skoda Karoq

Looks like a fridge on wheels (especially in white)

Seat Ateca

Still looks a bit like a fridge on wheels (especially in white). Sat Nav can only be updated by paying for a new SD card from the dealer $$$$ for once a year updates.

The CX5 has some design to it without looking like a box on wheels plus I think that the sat nav is not that bad. (UK can get live traffic via wi-fi hotspot and phone):):):):):):):):):):)

That's it. Definitely another CX5 next when my warranty ends. I dallied with thinking about possibly jumping ship to either a Peugeot 3008 or a Skoda Karoq or Seat Ateca.

Peugeot 3008

Numerous problems with dealers not activing Tom Tom live traffic. (They don't know how to do it) plus the usual French electrics with random error messages on the dash. Looks like a box on wheels.

Skoda Karoq

Looks like a fridge on wheels (especially in white)

Seat Ateca

Still looks a bit like a fridge on wheels (especially in white). Sat Nav can only be updated by paying for a new SD card from the dealer $$$$ for once a year updates.

The CX5 has some design to it without looking like a box on wheels plus I think that the sat nav is not that bad. (UK can get live traffic via wi-fi hotspot and phone):):):):):):):):):):)

And despite negative comments, that traffic alert and divert system has worked wonders for me.

I’ve got to admit, none of those cars float my boat. I’m totally taken by Japanese engineering. I’ve always maintained, they are the masters of mass production.

Back