2013~2016 Cx 5 2012

No previous concerns driving home today with a client in my car the engine light, traction light and tire pressure light went on at the same time my car slowed from 60mph to 25mph and would not go above that speed. I cut the car off numerous times and it did restart however the lights stayed on. When at a stop it sounded like something was shaking and or beating againat something under the hood it was hesitant move and makes a rattle sound. It’s not the battery I just had that checked 4 days ago. Please help.

No previous concerns driving home today with a client in my car the engine light, traction light and tire pressure light went on at the same time my car slowed from 60mph to 25mph and would not go above that speed. I cut the car off numerous times and it did restart however the lights stayed on. When at a stop it sounded like something was shaking and or beating againat something under the hood it was hesitant move and makes a rattle sound. It’s not the battery I just had that checked 4 days ago. Please help.
It’s PO 304 and PO 101 diagnosis from auto zone it’s shakes acts as if stalling... starts hesitates on incline or decline....

Whether it checked good or not,if this is the original factory battery I'd replace it to eliminate it being a contributing problem.

googling the codes
PO 304. Misfire in cylinder no. 4
PO 101. MAF.
I'm thinking the the problem with PO 101 caused the PO 304.
Don't just replacing the Mass Air Flow without making sure that is then problem.
Check to make sure you don't have a vacuum leak in the air hoses to the intake.
But who knows without looking at it, maybe the PO 304 caused the PO 101.

Open your air filter box and check it out, Look at the airflow sensor it may have gotten dirty. The codes are likely putting your engine in safe mode which limits power output.

Service manual actualy liss at least 5 causes for P0101 (not all maf related, includes the MAP as well) and 10+ for the cylinder 4 misfire. Basic considerations since this is an 8 year old car; when was the last time the spark plugs were replaced? When is the last time the maf was cleaned, and air filter replaced? When is the last time the fuel system received some type of additive? Has the engine ever received some kind of head cleaner product (purge valve is also cleaned by doing this, which is a possible cause of the P0101). Usually misfires are a spark plug or fueling problem (lack of fuel i.e dirty injector or octane issue). But since you have the p1010 cleaning the maf and checking the air filter should be the first and cheapest step

Back