CX-30 Features: US vs. Europe vs. Canada

:
2017 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring Premium
I've noticed that some features on the European CX-30 are not available on the US version. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but things like power-folding outside mirrors, heated steering wheel, Skyactiv-X engine and speed limit button on steering wheel are not available in the US.

I also believe that USA and Canada are missing out on the Adaptive LED headlights (matrix/segment LED) and only get the AFS headlights.

I also believe that USA and Canada are missing out on the Adaptive LED headlights (matrix/segment LED) and only get the AFS headlights.
I don’t know the difference. The review I saw from Croatia by Josip Ricov has identical headlights, and with headlight spray washers. It’s a very long and detailed review.

I don’t know the difference. The review I saw from Croatia by Josip Ricov has identical headlights, and with headlight spray washers. It’s a very long and detailed review.
The AFS has pivoting headlights, so the lights turn left or right by up to 15 degrees but main beam is either on or off as with normal headlights.
The ALH (Adaptive LED headlights - some time called matrix LED or segment LED) has a number of individual LEDs for main beam, I think it's 11 or 12 on each side for CX-30, which turn on and off depending on oncoming traffic or cars in front. So you can effectively drive with mainbeam on all the time.

Back