CX-3 Picture Thread

:
2016 Mazda CX-3 Touring Edition with Premium Package
Just picked this up over the weekend. Let me know what you guys think.

Hello From Luxembourg

Here is my ride, just hit the 1500 km mark and got my first oil-change, so far so good.
These are the pictures as he was showed in the garage`showroom :) mazda_cx-3_TheBeast-600.jpg

Last edited:
Lowered H+R springs -3,5 cm - Rims Japan Racing 19inch JR22 - Tires Toyo Proxes T1 Sport 225/40 ZR19 - Sebring Sportexhaust - Mazda Aero Pack - Alu Pedal set
Looking for some extra HP tho, any suggestions are welcome!
Cheers!

Last edited:
:
2017 Mazda CX-5 GS AWD, 2017 Honda Pilot EX
Lowered H+R springs -3,5 cm - Rims Japan Racing 19inch JR22 - Tires Toyo Proxes T1 Sport 225/40 ZR19 - Sebring Sportexhaust - Mazda Aero Pack - Alu Pedal set
Cheers!
Nice looking ride!

:
2016 Mazda CX-9 Signature
rhinothebest..nice ride..i like it a lot. Question: when you lowered it, did you have to install a camber kit? do you get uneven tire wear in the insides of the tire?

Thanks.

GJ-Molestor

Banned
:
2011 BMW 528i, 2015 Mazda 6, 1995 Nissan Maxima Manual
Cheers!
Nice. I would paint the chrome around the grille red or maybe black and do something similar with the rear and Remove the badges like this:

Next, get an ECU tune from orange virus and Ditch the lowering springs for some BC racing coilovers. Lowering springs are going to wear out your struts quickly.

I would also remove that rhino plate frame from the front for a cleaner look and have a body shop colour match the matte black trim around the wheel wells with the rest of the body.