Custom vinyl overlays for P5

cf hood overlay!! there's one for the celica for around $15

at that price, i'd just get it for fun :D

Actually, on the cf hood Overlay for the Celica, it's just the end pieces that match the color of the car. It's not for the whole hood;). BTW, I'm down for doin' other Mazda's, just need a test car in San Diego to do it:).

Bat

i would want the inside of the hood you know to the hood lines then a roof overlay then you could buy carbon fiber wing an grill and it would be one sic two tone

Also could you do overlay pieces for under the hood IE the fuse box the battery cradle things of that nature

for that price, id order it just to try it out......the website pics look very nice. the workmanship seems to be of high quality in them

it says the album is empty :(

i wished some ppl from this forum with good lookin cars could post some pics there and show how p5's kick ass :D

Here's the kit # for people ordering the foglight Overlays. I will make them 5.75" wideper measurement from PeaBody.

Foglight Overlay: p5fL1(available in yellow, amber, blue and smoke tint)

$10 shipped!

Bat

I may be ordering sme vinyl from you. Please let me know when you get the protege 5 pics up, I've been checking your site now almost everyday for them, but still no pictures. I'd like to see pictures of the stuff before I buy. I'm interested to see all the different designs you have in mnd for the p5.

Thanks!
-DaViper

I trust him so I'm taking the guinea pig route. Bat has an excellent service and his products are great. I've used them before.

I'm going to send him pictures the day I get mine. That night I'll also take some pictures of light output with the yellow overlays on compared to stock. :D

Although, I did make out the check and seal the envelope and stuff last night.. I didn't have the kit # included in there. I did write yellow P5 fog overlays in there with my shipping address too though. Just so you know Bat. :)

Hey Batmobile... do you happen to just sell vinyl by itself? I'm trying to get a hold of black non-fade vinyl to do some stuff...

Back