What did you pay for your CX-5?

Working out a lease deal now.

2019 GTR, white
$2k out of pocket
3 yr, 12k per year
$345/ month with all rebates and incentives.
Sig was around $415, but I don't think the extra features are worth it.

BTW, Mazda released ~$1000 lease rebate today on 2019 GTR and sigs today in my area (MN).

Sounds like a great price. So that's 1,750 in incentives total and 10% off or more of MSRP for that price, and effectively 0% APR for the money factor.

Actual incentives are 1980 + 750 for loyalty since my wife has a cx9.
Gross cap is 34400 which includes sell price, all dealer fees, taxes, registration....etc.
MF is .00035

My best advice is always go to multiple dealers and get them working against each other. You'll get a wide range of numbers. Picked up a 2019 Signature yesterday. Originally dealer said, "best we can do" is $455 a month on new lease. After shopping around for a few days and talking to 4 dealers, I went back with competing offers. They ended up going down to $390 a month. Some are very motivated right now to unload 2019 models, so if you're flexible in year, you might be able to snag a deal before the month ends.

Is the 0.9% financing still available?
I believe it is, if you're looking to finance. I was leasing, so didn't discuss that with them. Mazda is leaving Chase in April and switching to Toyota financial, so not sure how much longer that .9% will be around for.

Hi All,

Looking to pull the trigger on a 2020 CX5 FWD GT w/ PP in deep crystal blue in the SF Bay Area with the 0.9% special financing for 60mo.

MSRP: $32,880
Dealer Price: $29,988
Tax (9.25%): $2,782
Fees: $555
OTD: $33,325

Any thoughts on this? It doesn't seem like there are many of this trim / color in stock in the dealerships around the area, so not sure if I have much wiggle room to negotiate.

Thanks for any insight.

Hi All,

Looking to pull the trigger on a 2020 CX5 FWD GT w/ PP in deep crystal blue in the SF Bay Area with the 0.9% special financing for 60mo.

Any thoughts on this? It doesn't seem like there are many of this trim / color in stock in the dealerships around the area, so not sure if I have much wiggle room to negotiate.

Thanks for any insight.
I wouldn't expect too much in terms of deals on new 2020 models right now. A few thousand under MSRP doesn't sound too bad. Although that 9.25% tax, OUCH. Maybe someone that has bought a 2020 recently has some input.

Hi All,

Thanks for any insight.
That is similar pricing to a purchase I completed this past weekend, although I got AWD. I didn't even know FWD models were still available. And I'm not sure what PP is. I paid $29,177 dealer price, for a base level GT, no options, did not get the 0.9% financing.

"PP" is premium package which has the HID, heated steering wheel, heated rear seats, ventillated front seats and a few other nicities..

Hi All, new to the forum. Hope to get some thoughts on the price.
I'm thinking about buying a used car from Carmax. It's a 2019 CX5 FWD Grand Touring. No other add-ons. No navigation. No trunk cover (Is it normal for a new car? I never bought a brand new SUV before...). It was a rental car, and has 21k mil. Asking price is $23,000. I asked them if they could put on new tires. They said no. Is it a good price? Thanks.

Last edited:
That's a fairly average price for FWD GT. NAV card should be with it, its part of the GT trim so if its missing you could ask for it as part of the sale.
Trunk cover is an optional accessory so not something that comes from factory installed.

If its missing NAV, that is deffinatly supposed to be with the car (its an SD card)

That's a fairly average price for FWD GT. NAV card should be with it, its part of the GT trim so if its missing you could ask for it as part of the sale.
Trunk cover is an optional accessory so not something that comes from factory installed.

If its missing NAV, that is deffinatly supposed to be with the car (its an SD card)

Thanks a lot for the information. Will definitely ask for the NAV SD card. But I feel Carmax is so firm on the price. I don't even think they'll lower the price if they cannot find it. But anyhow, I'll ask for it.

Hi All, new to the forum. Hope to get some thoughts on the price.
I'm thinking about buying a used car from Carmax. It's a 2019 CX5 FWD Grand Touring. No other add-ons. No navigation. No trunk cover (Is it normal for a new car? I never bought a brand new SUV before...). It was a rental car, and has 21k mil. Asking price is $23,000. I asked them if they could put on new tires. They said no. Is it a good price? Thanks.

What color? Which part of the US? Asking price without TTL? FWD vs AWD is like $1500. Touring vs GT is like $2.5k. Does it have premium package in it? Are there any paint chips on the hood (common issue on Mazda premium colors). How much tread left?

Looks like an average deal, not great, but not bad.

What color? Which part of the US? Asking price without TTL? FWD vs AWD is like $1500. Touring vs GT is like $2.5k. Does it have premium package in it? Are there any paint chips on the hood (common issue on Mazda premium colors). How much tread left?

Looks like an average deal, not great, but not bad.

They list the color Gray. But there was a silver 2019 CX5 right besides it. I didn't see any difference between them. We're in west Texas. The price is without TTL. If TTL is included, I will jump on it. LOL.

I don't think it has premium package. I didn't notice a lot of chips on the hood. Maybe I was too excited to try a CX5...Will take a closer look today. Will also ask about tread.

They list the color Gray. But there was a silver 2019 CX5 right besides it. I didn't see any difference between them. We're in west Texas. The price is without TTL. If TTL is included, I will jump on it. LOL.

I don't think it has premium package. I didn't notice a lot of chips on the hood. Maybe I was too excited to try a CX5...Will take a closer look today. Will also ask about tread.

I think it is a deal worth buying IMHO. .

Latest posts

Back