What did you pay for your CX-5?

Wife really wanted to stay under 20k, so newer was out of reach. Paid 19k plus fees and TTL. Pleased with the end result.
Happy holidays and see y'all on other threads in the forum!

Congrats...that's all that matters right there. Happy Holidays to you as well.

Date of purchase: Dec 11, 2019
2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring with Premium Package
MSRP: $32715
Dealer discount: $4420.50
Sales price: $28294.50
Tax: $869.51
LT: $147
Admin fee: $689
Total cash price: $30000
Rebate: $1500
OTD: $28500
Before rebate: 13.5% off MSRP

Im loving the car and am happy with the deal I got!!

In shopping for a sport trim. The best quote so far is $23995 plus tax and tag for a MSRP 26995 white color one. Should I pull the trigger?

Im in PA. Spent 2 days and contacted 5-6 dealers and no one even want to match that price...very difficult to negotiate.

I had the same problem in the Phoenix area with 6 dealers, none would negotiate after their first offer.

Im in PA. Spent 2 days and contacted 5-6 dealers and no one even want to match that price...very difficult to negotiate.

I'm in eastern PA. I emailed 7 dealers when I bought my second Reserve in Oct. They came back with everything from several thousand off to responding with MSRP. I responded to all with my offer & never heard back from 6. My local dealer accepted my offer the same day. That was about 6 weeks before the 2020's hit the lots.

You'd think they'd want to clear the 2019's out. EOM/EOY pricing. My dealer sells Mazda/VW. I also bought a VW from them a few years back on New Year's Eve. I did the same thing, gave them a low ball offer & they took it. In both cases they had the vehicle on their lot.

If you're in PA, check into Cook Mazda down in Aberdeen, MD. They were showing me some decent pricing on a new 2019 Touring...before we decided on a 2016.5 GT that we found in PA.

So I finally got a Sport trim yesterday. MSRP $26950, dealer give me $23600 and $1000 more trade in than other dealers offered. I used $1000 rebate so no special APR.

It looks like the 0.9% financing will end soon. Any opinions on whether the 0.9% financing will be offered on the CX-5 again in 2020?

Hello! Looks like there's not much deal going on right now on CX-5 in Southern California. I don't understand why they are still selling 2019 model and don't have a huge sale to push them out the door.

Anyways, here's the number i got for 2019 white CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve. How is this deal?

MSRP: 36,115
Discounts: -2615
Incentive: -$1500 or special APR
Selling price: 33,500 with special APR or 32,000 with 1500 rebate
no royalty or military discount
Taxes: 2590
Fees: 556
Total: $36,646 w/ special APR or $35,146 w/ regular APR.

Looking forward to your feedback. Thanks!

Hello! Looks like there's not much deal going on right now on CX-5 in Southern California. I don't understand why they are still selling 2019 model and don't have a huge sale to push them out the door.

Anyways, here's the number i got for 2019 white CX-5 Grand Touring Reserve. How is this deal?

MSRP: 36,115
Discounts: -2615
Incentive: -$1500 or special APR
Selling price: 33,500 with special APR or 32,000 with 1500 rebate
no royalty or military discount
Taxes: 2590
Fees: 556
Total: $36,646 w/ special APR or $35,146 w/ regular APR.

It's alright. I think you could do closer to 33 with 0.9% if you shop around, though. Get a few of your local dealers to compete with each other for your business. Shop around on the last two days of the month.

@Tomato, who knows, but there is a good chance it will be available again. The rates/offers have artificial deadlines at the end of each month. The end of the month quota effect is real, though.

I don't understand why they are still selling 2019 model and don't have a huge sale to push them out the door.

What are the vehicle counts on the lots in SoCal? Low? Could be they are not planning on importing a bunch of 2020s in the early weeks/months of the new year, thus creating shortage. 19s and 20s are technically the same vehicles for the most part, no? If so, there's not the big 'gotta have the newest features of the 2020s' demand. Inventory vehicle count is the largest motivating factor for sales decisions.

@Yige was having a tough time negotiating a Sport model. I can easily understand that being the case because there are very few dealers around here w/ Sport models sitting on their lots. 1 or 2 per dealer (if that) versus 20 Touring and a dozen GTs. The worst and toughest negotiation I've had as of late was a new 2016 Base model AWD RAV4 for my daughter. Only 2 dealers out of a dozen at the time had one each on their lot. I didn't do nearly as well percentage-wise as I'm certain I would have on negotiating a mid-model. She was very soon to be fresh outta grad school w/ a job waiting an desperately needed new and reliable transportation since she was immediately moving 1/2 way across the country. Two critical factors in a poor negotiating outcome...low supply and and no patience.

Date of purchase: Dec 11, 2019
2019 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring with Premium Package
MSRP: $32715
Dealer discount: $4420.50
Sales price: $28294.50
Tax: $869.51
LT: $147
Admin fee: $689
Total cash price: $30000
Rebate: $1500
OTD: $28500
Before rebate: 13.5% off MSRP

Im loving the car and am happy with the deal I got!!
Is it with special rate or regular rate dear

Back