Couple photos

mglavina

R3VO 3VOM
:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
Nothing special, just a regular point + shoot. Stock except for the shark fin.

Rain photos (I literly had a friend hold an umbrela over my head to get these shots, lol).
IMG_6001copysmall.jpg

IMG_6008copysmall.jpg

IMG_6012copysmall.jpg

With a friend, first attempt at night photos.
IMG_6034copy.jpg

IMG_6029copy.jpg

IMG_6026copy.jpg

IMG_6051copy.jpg

Enjoy :).

haha for sure... you know what they say, so many mods, so little money :(. University fees are holding me back a bit, real mods will probably be added on and started in 2010:D.

I still liked these photos... i'm surprised no one tried to guess my friends car ;) hahaha.

The se-r rims are very nice actually, I like them. I believe hes going to refinish them and paint them then hopefully sell them.

I know I'm bumping an old thread but why bother starting a new one...

Nice weather, nice cars, nice shots.
IMG_6962copy.jpg

IMG_6956copy.jpg

IMG_6959copy.jpg

I still need to take some photos of interior/exterior LED swap. Also need to take some shots when I get the coilovers in...

Thanks for the feedback.

Actually I got a new camera haha. But yeah, a steady hand is also required :). The LED's came out great, I still need to get pics of those soon. I Need a certain lighting outside and then I won't have to use any flash but they'll still be visible.

Lol, I'm starting to get addicted to lighting... I've changed the door lights, the interior dome lights, the rear license plate lights, the visor lights and my parking lights.

Now I want to change both the front and rear turn signal bulbs to clear ones that flash amber. I also want to change the side marker bulb to white and slap on a clear reflector. Then eventually HID matching fogs... the list just goes on and on. lol...

I got LED's everywhere, 6000k low beams and fogs and also just ordered some blacked out side marker lights from Ebay, don't know what to color to put in them tho, maybe some white instead of amber?

Yeah, something that would have a wide output but small enough to fit in the housing for the bulb... I haven't taken a look at how much room the bulb has...

Back