Couple photos

mglavina

R3VO 3VOM
:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
Nothing special, just a regular point + shoot. Stock except for the shark fin.

Rain photos (I literly had a friend hold an umbrela over my head to get these shots, lol).
IMG_6001copysmall.jpg

IMG_6008copysmall.jpg

IMG_6012copysmall.jpg

With a friend, first attempt at night photos.
IMG_6034copy.jpg

IMG_6029copy.jpg

IMG_6026copy.jpg

IMG_6051copy.jpg

Enjoy :).

mglavina

R3VO 3VOM
:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
haha for sure... you know what they say, so many mods, so little money :(. University fees are holding me back a bit, real mods will probably be added on and started in 2010:D.

I still liked these photos... i'm surprised no one tried to guess my friends car ;) hahaha.

mglavina

R3VO 3VOM
:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
The se-r rims are very nice actually, I like them. I believe hes going to refinish them and paint them then hopefully sell them.

mglavina

R3VO 3VOM
:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
I know I'm bumping an old thread but why bother starting a new one...

Nice weather, nice cars, nice shots.
IMG_6962copy.jpg

IMG_6956copy.jpg

IMG_6959copy.jpg

I still need to take some photos of interior/exterior LED swap. Also need to take some shots when I get the coilovers in...

mglavina

R3VO 3VOM
:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
Thanks for the feedback.

Actually I got a new camera haha. But yeah, a steady hand is also required :). The LED's came out great, I still need to get pics of those soon. I Need a certain lighting outside and then I won't have to use any flash but they'll still be visible.

mglavina

R3VO 3VOM
:
2006 Mazdaspeed 6
Lol, I'm starting to get addicted to lighting... I've changed the door lights, the interior dome lights, the rear license plate lights, the visor lights and my parking lights.

Now I want to change both the front and rear turn signal bulbs to clear ones that flash amber. I also want to change the side marker bulb to white and slap on a clear reflector. Then eventually HID matching fogs... the list just goes on and on. lol...

Latest posts