Corksport Interior LED Light Kit 1

MS6 - FNG

:
2006 MazdaSpeed6 #1901, Titanium Grey Metallic, No mods yet
So I recently purchased and today installed the LED light kit from Corksport. Not difficult, but a little time consuming. I took some before and after photos. I can't really say the LED's are brighter, but they are definitely whiter with that blue-white color that looks good. I will have to look closer when it's dark out.

I should mention the instructions from Corksport were good, and the quality of the kit is very good as well. Ordering, Shipping, and the purchase process were all very good as one would expect. No complaints with this purchase.

This is the drivers visor mirror, with a before, during and after pic. All photos taken with my iPhone 4.

Attachments

• Visor B4.jpg
    Visor B4.jpg
    567.5 KB · Views: 384
  • Visor During.jpg
    Visor During.jpg
    598.1 KB · Views: 336
  • Visor After.jpg
    Visor After.jpg
    529.5 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
i just got these for my ms6 and i think at night is where you see the difference, mine seems to be bright than the regular bulbs

I did a complete LED change out kit (I want to say it was Corksport) and the results were phenominal. The kit was under $60 shipped and replaced All the interior bulbs (visor, Door panels, overhead dome front and rear, DRL's in the Hi-beam case, License plate, etc)

Back