Copper Brake Grease?

:
2014 Mazda CX-5 AWD Touring
Can anyone tell me what the copper brake grease that comes with the factory Mazda pads is actually called? You'd think after being a Mazda tech for 1 1/2 years I would have figured out what it was called but never did. What I do know is it is NOT anti-seize. Just trying to see if I can find the equivalent elsewhere for when I finally run out of the hoard of this grease I already have. Whenever I Google it the only results I get are for anti-seize.

The copper acts as a lubricant above the grease temperature rating.

Can anyone tell me what the copper brake grease that comes with the factory Mazda pads is actually called? You'd think after being a Mazda tech for 1 1/2 years I would have figured out what it was called but never did. What I do know is it is NOT anti-seize. Just trying to see if I can find the equivalent elsewhere for when I finally run out of the hoard of this grease I already have. Whenever I Google it the only results I get are for anti-seize.
Based on Mazda Factory Service Manual the brake grease comes with OEM brake pads is called Molykote 7439. It's brown colored some sort of moly grease.

View attachment 220979
attachment.php

Back