Compass?

Pitter

Pitter
Contributor
:
2020 CX-5 Signature Azul Metalico
Yhe manual refers to a compass on the CX 5 but where is it? I don't see it anywhere on the dashboard.

:
2019 CX5 Reserve AWD
It will show on the dash but you have to select one of the dash configurations that have the compass.
On my Reserve it appears on the dash about middle right. It goes blank when the car is not moving.

:
Ottawa, Ontario
:
17 Mazda 6 GT
If it's anything like my car, then you have to scroll through the different screens on the dash, using the info button on the steering wheel.
It's there. Just find the right screen.

:
2019 CX5 Reserve AWD
If it's anything like my car, then you have to scroll through the different screens on the dash, using the info button on the steering wheel.
It's there. Just find the right screen.
Make sure you do it when the car is in motion otherwise the compass won't show. When stopped it shows as a sqiggly up arrow (or something similar).

:
2019 Mazda CX-5 GT Reserve
Yhe manual refers to a compass on the CX 5 but where is it? I don't see it anywhere on the dashboard.
Check out this thread from last November (which I believe you started). Midway in the thread I had posted a page from the US owners manual which shows the 3 dash settings, one of which contains the compass.

:
2019 CX5 Reserve AWD
Check out this thread from last November (which I believe you started). Midway in the thread I had posted a page from the US owners manual which shows the 3 dash settings, one of which contains the compass.
Feels like deja vu, I even responded to that post back in Nov.

Pitter

Pitter
Contributor
:
2020 CX-5 Signature Azul Metalico
I cycled through the different speedometer views using the steering wheel info button while moving and no compass appeared on any of them.