• Welcome to Mazdas247, the 24/7 Mazda Community and Resource. Learn about the benefits of becoming a Member here.
  • We're an Amazon Associate and eBay Partner. We earn from qualifying purchases.

Color Poll Future Color of the Wicked Pro2ge

Color Choices White or Orange

• Total voters

NOTSPCY

Sfla Mazda Crew
:
2010 mazda 3 5door
OK everyone with all the changes in the plans/works for my car I have come to a dilema. It is gonna cost me like 3.5-4k for paint if i go with spicy msp orange or about 2300 or so if i re do her in white. so i want you to picture my car looking like this with the same set up . MSP FRONT , Buddy club 2 sides and rear , MSP trunk and wing and my carbon fiber hood painted down the sides to match the body color .
Spicy Msp Orange

White :

So what do i do . I want what will look clean and be unique

So either a nice clean crisp White or Spicy MSP orange

Last edited:
:
Mazda Protege ES 2.0
Not snappin on the dude with the MSP Orange, but you can clearly see that the rear bumper isnt a perfect match. Its harder to get an exact match for a color like that. Plus if you wanna get a clean look what can you rock that's gonna be better than white?!

But this is comin' from a guy whose got a buddy club2 body kit a Sand (not easy to match either) 2001 ES. But if i was gonna paint my car, I'd paint it white.

:
2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege
Not snappin on the dude with the MSP Orange, but you can clearly see that the rear bumper isnt a perfect match. Its harder to get an exact match for a color like that. Plus if you wanna get a clean look what can you rock that's gonna be better than white?!

But this is comin' from a guy whose got a buddy club2 body kit a Sand (not easy to match either) 2001 ES. But if i was gonna paint my car, I'd paint it white.
From that pic it looks to match pretty well.

I say white. I want my MSP to be white.

CTt3P5

TAD
Contributor
:
2008 MX-5 SE
Personally I love spicy (and voted for it) but white looks clean and it will leave you extra cash for other goodies.

Glad I could help! (uhm)

icespeed

speed junkie
:
10 MS2
you're keeping the car, bobby?

Personally, I like the white. It looks clean (ironically, considering it will get the dirtiest). That and there aren't any running around.

NOTSPCY

Sfla Mazda Crew
:
2010 mazda 3 5door
you're keeping the car, bobby?

Yea you made alot of sense
soi figure if am gonna keep her i might fix her up with a face lift so i am happy with her till she is paid off then ill put her away and buy the new fast car . She will be my weekend / project car .

RacerXGirl

>.<
Contributor
:
2003 Black Mica MazdaSpeed Protege
Pearl white. I wished they would have offered the MSPs in white. Would look so clean, very sexy!

NOTSPCY

Sfla Mazda Crew
:
2010 mazda 3 5door
well10/3 white is winning so it is looking like she is gonna get a white pearl paint job

NOTSPCY

Sfla Mazda Crew
:
2010 mazda 3 5door
very nice.. You did a good job considering you saw you suck . it is better then i could have done . that sealed the deal for me . white her i come.

ForceFed

Retired FS King
:
Trailblazer SS AWD ....Still a Mazda Junkie Though.
Not snappin on the dude with the MSP Orange, but you can clearly see that the rear bumper isnt a perfect match.
Heck..what are you talking about...The bumpers , Front and rear, don't even match from the factory.
Not many cars these days do due to the way the paint lays differently on metal and Plastic.

Back on topic...

I have had a spicy..and although it is a cool color....I love white.
You cannot beat white when its clean...It just looks hot...and its kind of a rare color for proteges as a whole...so with a kit...its even more rare if you ask me.

I vote white.

NOTSPCY

Sfla Mazda Crew
:
2010 mazda 3 5door
Whoot! white it is then .

Last night i bought my Msp Grille on ebay brand new for 30.00 + shipping
Im working on getting my Msp trunk as we speak and then comes the front bumper set up .
Woo hoo im getting close. lol

NOTSPCY

Sfla Mazda Crew
:
2010 mazda 3 5door
wwhen she is in the body shop i am gonna see if they can shave the antenna and ill put a hideaway antenna in my back window . I dont like the one that is on the es protege