Class Action Lawsuit Against Mazda Over USB/Bluetooth Music Issue?

That is fan-boy mentality from you. At no point did I state or imply that I despise the vehicle. In fact, outside of the head unit, I've only had a single warranty issue (mirror vibration that was fixed.) Try to read my post again objectively instead of as an extremist.

It works in the 2013 vehicle. Not in the 2014 vehicle (or at least no one I know of has been able to make it work in the 2014+.) So, that's not an option.

First, it's not costing me a single penny to have a lawyer represent me on this. Nothing at all. Most attorney's that take this type of case work on a contingency basis. Any attorney costs are added to the top of any settlement or judgement. As for how long it takes: about 2.5 years max. In most cases, it'd be settled long before that.

Again, you are showing ignorance in trying to be the fan-boy. Apple never claimed it works with Mazda. Mazda claimed it worked with the Apple iPod.

Actually, unlike you, I've posted a reasonable and objective summary of the situation I and many others are in. It's a FACT that the head unit doesn't work properly with a 5th gen iPod. It's a FACT that Mazda claimed it would. It's a FACT that Mazda hasn't resolved the issue for US customers. It's a FACT that I'd only make a fool of myself in a courtroom without a lawyer to represent me. ...and so on.

In contrast, your post claims I "absolutely despise the vehicle and that you personally were targeted by Mazda" when I never made any such claims or anything near that. Your post suggests I use a 2013 head unit in a 2014 vehicle when it's been stated over and over in these forums that it won't work. Your post suggests that having a lawyer represent me would cost me a fortune and that the car might not last through the time it takes in the courts when you obviously have no clue what my costs (or lack of costs) would be for an attorney or how long it would take in the courts.

Who is doing nothing but complaining and being tedious?

Wow. Something you actually got right. Congrats. Good thing my lawyer has a better auto-correct than I do.

Of course, you also have something else wrong: I'm not suggesting or participating in a class action. If you'd read my message, you might have noticed that (and kept yourself from looking like an idiot.) My post is about having an attorney represent ME (not a class) in a claim against Mazda for their failure to repair or replace defective equipment in the vehicle. I can't sue Mazda for my personal costs as part of a class action, and most class actions would require participants to NOT have separate claims pending.

If you spend 1/2 the time coordinating with your lawyer as you do defending your lawsuit here, then you are truly wasting your time.

Life is short - make the most of it. When you're dead you will hardly care whether your iPhone played well with your car stereo.

My 2015 Mazda3 Infotainment system got stuck in a boot loop after 6 months. It's 2020 now and it will still cost over $500 to replace at CarToys, due to the special adapters required (I refuse to give Mazda MORE money to fix their #%^&@@%). Count me in to recieve compensation for this. My Mazda3 gets moldy in the back seat too. Other than that I love the performance lol, but I also don't trust the parking brake much, it failed on me once, granted I may have hit it with my elbow on the way out. There needs to be some accountability. If they weren't so evil, using such proprietary tech to keep the maintenance pyramid going, I wouldn't care. They should have used a regular radio connection if they weren't going to stand by their proprietary bull$@#%. Does nothing for my brand loyalty, I will do anything I can to AVOID giving them more business now.

Resurrecting a 5 year old thread? Good luck with that.

"My 2015 Mazda3 Infotainment system got stuck in a boot loop after 6 months. It's 2020 now"

So your 3 has been stuck in a boot loop for 4.5 years? Wow!!!

Resurrecting a 5 year old thread? Good luck with that.

"My 2015 Mazda3 Infotainment system got stuck in a boot loop after 6 months. It's 2020 now"

So your 3 has been stuck in a boot loop for 4.5 years? Wow!!!

LOL. I have a 2014, 2017 and 2018 Mazda. All of them have their quirks but none are unusable and take away from the experience.

Latest posts

Back