ChromeOnline P5

They need to get rid of the black and silver plastic trim pieces...they look out of place. Especially the shift knob.

i think the trim pieces look alright but the shift knob does have to go. pretty awesome interior overall

i agree, i'm sure the owner has more plans to finish up the look.

if i had that interior, i wouldn't let any passengers in.. lol

i'm not normally a big fan of graphics...but, the stuff on that car looks pretty good! it's subtle and somewhat understated, not bad at all!

that p5 is pretty clean...gotta get rid of that knob...that p5 was at protegefest...i would assume it looks better in person...

I remember seeing pics of that from protege fest. I wouldn't do it to my car, but it is very well done.

I checked it out there. It won Best Interior. Personally, it's a little to BlingBling for me, but like Pretzellogic said, the quality of the work is really nice.

i think the head support is too big looking...i kinda think of jaba the hut LOL, but no doubt thats a clean ride

looks pretty good but the black inside the car has to go, sticks out like a sore thumb (IE: knob, gauge bezel,

thats car was also in super street a few months back. there wasnt an article about it, it was just a big pull-out poster

personally, i dont know why people like beige interior. i think dark grey or black interior is so much nicer. i think if they made the same interior, but in black, that car would look so much nicer.

i agree, i think beige fits more luxurious cars like lexus or even minivans. black/grey is so much more stealthy to me
protejay5 said:
thats car was also in super street a few months back. there wasnt an article about it, it was just a big pull-out poster

personally, i dont know why people like beige interior. i think dark grey or black interior is so much nicer. i think if they made the same interior, but in black, that car would look so much nicer.

Back