Chrome Delete?

Yes I know, I was just saying that it's crazy that you can drive around like that haha. Makes me miss my lowered IS
No scrape or rubbing at all. It will take some fine tuning with the shocks adjustments to set comfort for sure. Obviously not a SUV ride now, But more like a sports car suspension.

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
No scrape or rubbing at all. It will take some fine tuning with the shocks adjustments to set comfort for sure. Obviously not a SUV ride now, But more like a sports car suspension.

Any issues with getting the wheels re-aligned after?

Any issues with getting the wheels re-aligned after?
not at all. although there isn't a camber kit available for the rear of the cx9. There is a slight camber in the back so the tire wear will be center/inside. But really it isn't bad at all. My alignment centre was surprised at how well it sits and said tire wear wouldn't be an issue.

sm1ke

Work In Progress..
Contributor
:
Canada
:
'18 CX-9 Signature
not at all. although there isn't a camber kit available for the rear of the cx9. There is a slight camber in the back so the tire wear will be center/inside. But really it isn't bad at all. My alignment centre was surprised at how well it sits and said tire wear wouldn't be an issue.

Thanks for this info! Very helpful to know.