Central Florida Members

laracroft

Banned
:
MazdaSpeed Protege 2003.5
I like having things a little closer to home. I'd be game for any meets in the middle... well, except Tampa cause that's far as hell and it's mostly on a one lane highway from here. Bleh.

I tried to make it to mazdapalooza but i had to go pick up parts in longwood and by the time i got there and pulled everything it was too late...oh well. Is there another one coming up anytime soon?

:
06 Speed6
Sup peeps. Actually joined a few months back, never thought to introduce myself and/or find local people.

I actually found the forum after I randomly googled the clutch issue I was havin.

Anywho... have an 06 MS6 Velocity Red, completely stock right now due to a lack of cabbage. That's what I get for working in the financial sector!!! Im a previous Honda guy (save the boos plz) so totally new to this FI Mazda thang, so when I say somethin stupid dont bitch too much.

Good to meet ya all, hope to make it to a meet sometime.

ElGaspo

Loving my MS3GT
Contributor
:
2007 Mazdaspeed3 GT
can anyone recommend a powdercoating place?

Hi everyone!(p5red) I bought my MS3 in april 07 and since the stock market is crashing, i figured i might as well invest a few $ in the car. I'd like to get the wheels powdercoated. any feedback from reputable shops?

:
02 Mazda Protege5
Hey guys whats up? I'm from Orlando, recently got me p5. Sort of new to this whole Mazda thing. Any good info on where I could find good parts? I'm into the whole racing thing. So performance wise would be great. Also I've been looking for a CF lip so if anyone has one for sale or knows some that might sell theirs please let me know.! Thanks

mx-p5

Team Fail Motorsports
Contributor
:
03.5 Protege5
You are into racing and bought pro5? What kinda racing? If it's drag strip, you sir bought the wrong car, trust me, i own 2! lol

Now if you're into AutoX or track days, you've got a very good platform to run with.

Just look around the forums, and use the search feature. Most any question you've got has been answered.

And, we've got MarchPalooza coming up in March at Classic Mazda, so, everyone needs to clear up the day to be out there.

lonewolfucf

But wait! There's more!
:
2007 Mazda6i
Just found the Florida sub-forum, decided I'd drop in and say hi.

A bit miffed that I missed Mazdapalooza in October, but the International Auto Show starts tomorrow, I'll be there no problem...after I have some fix-up surgery in the AM.

Hope there's more of us out there in Orlando that are up for meets or just to get together and chill. I'm right in the backyard of Valencia Comm College, trying hard not to spend what little I have on parts for my stock '07 6i.

If anyone wants to get ahold of me, my AIM is dominocaliente, follow that with @yahoo.com for my email addy.

mx-p5

Team Fail Motorsports
Contributor
:
03.5 Protege5
keep your eyes peeled for Marchpalooza. It'll be held at Classic as well

sandspeed

PS!
Potential Scammer!
:
16W msp T3/T4R
hey , guess what I'm moving up to Winterpark in January. Can't wait, where are the fast cars:)

lonewolfucf

But wait! There's more!
:
2007 Mazda6i
keep your eyes peeled for Marchpalooza. It'll be held at Classic as well

Sweet. I used to work for the (formerly) Classic Nissan that was next door a little while ago. Did some work for the Mazda dealership every once in a while too.

Def looking forward to it. :D

laracroft

Banned
:
MazdaSpeed Protege 2003.5
I think there was a guy at the last meet that brought a Honda. That's just crazy talk. Nissans are ok....

*snikering*

protegerider

civic killer
:
Mazdaspeed Protege
i dont know if there is a spotted thread but i spotted a black msp in Palm Harbor, Fl, on U.S. 19 going south next to, looked like they were tryin to race, a yellow dodge stealth. i wasnt in my msp or i would have honked or somthing haha.

also i might be going to UCF next year and was wondering if there were any msp owners up there.

thanks

:
Speed6 ChampCar PaceCar
drove up from Hollywood today for the trade show at the Orlando convention center, looking to hang out tonite, where is everyone ?

mx-p5

Team Fail Motorsports
Contributor
:
03.5 Protege5
Just a heads up to CF people, not sure if you're on here, but, spotted a set of MS3 snowflakes on Craigslist for $200