Central Florida ALL MAZDAS

freshrubber

:
mazda mx6
yo me and another mx-6 owner have been talking and we are starting a Central Florida Mazda Owners Club. our first meet will be friday october 20th 5:00 pm at publix on highway 50. from there we will go to OSW for some fun. please feel free to email me or you can post and i will try and reply soon. wdavis2012@yahoo.com

I would be there no doubt, but I'm going to be in Gainesville for the grass roots motorsports competition. Sorry...

Hey, sounds like a good idea but im only off in the afternoons on monday and tuesdays! Work sucks.

lasermp5 said:
I would be there no doubt, but I'm going to be in Gainesville for the grass roots motorsports competition. Sorry...

Gainesville eh? You'll be in my neck of the woods.

Whats up Orlando!?!?!? Hey im having knee surgery on the 26th so im out of work from then till the 5th so if you schedule anything between then I would have all the time in the world to bring my Protege up there and meet with some fellow Mazda lovers! Sorry I cant be there this friday cuz im workin:(

i think the next meet will be on nov 3rd or 4th not sure where and what we will be doing. but as soon as i find out ill let you know.

jeg0024 said:
Whats up Orlando!?!?!? Hey im having knee surgery on the 26th so im out of work from then till the 5th so if you schedule anything between then I would have all the time in the world to bring my Protege up there and meet with some fellow Mazda lovers! Sorry I cant be there this friday cuz im workin:(

Last edited:
That sounds good, i should be recovered enough by then but still out of work, let me know when and where and ill be there, maybe bring some other people from around here if I can!

I would like to go but I don't get off until 7, so it will have to be at a later date. Plus I have some things planned for the next two weeks. Oh yeah where and what is OSW.

Where are you gonna go to school at? Orlando is cool I guess, I like it better down here in Kissimmee and St. Cloud though. I like being close enough to the city but far enough to get away from it all when you get home. If your in Jacksonville now like ur thing says its probably not that much different, but it may be, ive only been up that way a few times.

ok next meet is planned. nov 3rd. we'll do the same track thing for those who can make it 5:00 @ publix then off to the track but we will leave the track at 8 8:30 to go to steak and shake so whoever couldnt meet at the track can meet at steak and shake.

freshrubber said:
ok next meet is planned. nov 3rd. we'll do the same track thing for those who can make it 5:00 @ publix then off to the track but we will leave the track at 8 8:30 to go to steak and shake so whoever couldnt meet at the track can meet at steak and shake.

Which publix? I know u said on 50 but where abouts on 50? And what do you do at the track? Ive never been there.

freshrubber said:

Just an idea but thats Friday night right? I was planning on going to the Friday night thing they do at Old Town that night, so if I end up meeting you guys up there that day anyone who wants can come with me afterwards to Old Town so we can show off our cars!

Back