ccw's anyone???? **56k take a small break**

1sicP5owner

:
2002 Mazda Protege5
So I havent found a P5 with ccw's on it, so I did some work in Photoshop. :)

ccwp5.jpg

Its not perfect, but it gets you the idea.

Idea's/Thought's?

I think it looks good, its a different look than I am used to seeing on these forums...thats why I like it. Good photoshop work too.

idk my personal taste says its too much chrome for the car. looks good though

very nice job with photoshop. (thumb)

Good photoshop work, but I've never really liked the look of those wheels on any car. It's not the chrome, its the wheel design.

i love mesh, and I love wide.. if I could get a set of light 8" wide mesh wheels for a decent price I'd be all over it. instead I'll settle for a 5 spoke. lol

yea that photoshop does make them look like ass
the pic u used has low offset and the rims u shopped them onto were high offset so it doesnt look too good lol

i like the LM20's alot better then the classics to be honest
incog6lm2002.jpg

to redeem you lol

actually i was browsing there website and i think the classics would be a better fit for the protege since u cant run super low offset anyways

if i ever had the money i would get the classics in 17x8 +35, i think that would be perfect, running maybe a 215/40 tire, slammed of course

Thanks for all the comments!!

I was half alseep laying in bed with my laptop when I did that. Im going to work on a better shot at my desk, and this time I will slam the P5. :)

Yeah there certainly has to be a drop before those wheels could be installed.

In fact, before any new wheels are installed the car should be dropped. It should be a rule.

Latest posts

Back